Understand your policy environment. Engage your stakeholders. Get ahead of competition.
Public policy and regulatory developments have a significant impact on your business. CEOs need clarity and predictability to make well-informed strategic decisions. This is why having reliable insight and the ability to convey your messages across decision-makers is a key driver of competitive advantage. In a world fraught with economic and political risks, government intervention, overregulation and geopolitical tensions, businesses require robust public affairs skills.
- Analyze your external environment.
- Provide clarity for strategic business decisions.
- Develop and execute an insight-driven public affairs strategy.
- Engage your stakeholders and influence policy outcomes.
- Make public affairs an integral part of your corporate strategy.
Approach & Methodology
Building on our proprietary policy funnel model, we design and implement advocacy and government relations campaigns aligned with your business objectives.
All activities of CORPERA and its employees comply with the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and UK Bribery Act 2010, other applicable anti-bribery laws, and policies provided to CORPERA by the Client.
Public Affairs Service Lead
Dr. Ceyhun Emre Doğru
- Political & Economic Risk Advisory
- Government Relations
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Investment & Divestment
- Crisis & Reputation Management
- Digital Economy
- EU Policy & Regulations
- Competition Policy
- International Trade
- Sector-Specific Research & Consultancy