Create sustainable work environment and mitigate workforce risks.
Managing workforce is essential for maintaining business continuity. Lack of employee relationship management creates internal problems such as workplace conflict, talent shortage, decrease in productivity and quality, as well as the possibility of labor and industrial relations crisis. Therefore establishing and maintaining positive employee relations and ensuring a healthy working environment is crucial to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and implement customized labor relations strategy
- Improve employee engagement and retention
- Mediate labor disputes
- Collective Bargaining Agreement support
Labour Relations Service Lead
- Industry & Labor Union Relations
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Employee Engagement
- Employment Standards (inc. SA8000) Auditing
- Internal Communications
- M&A Workforce Integration
- Divestment Labour Relations Management
- Environmental Social Governance (ESG)