In the digital age, any kind of exposure has a direct impact on businesses. Whether it arises from the working conditions, product safety or changing regulations, all companies are vulnerable against reputational crisis.
Reputation is what makes or breaks a business. When mismanaged, it can quickly turn into a strategic crisis threatening the brand value and survival of the business.
As policymakers and the public have become more attentive to businesses, building and maintaining a strong reputation is essential to survive. Establishing trust in your business will minimize the impact of future crises whilst building credibility amongst your stakeholders.
At CORPERA, we help our clients safeguard confidence and trust in their company, working closely with your communications team.
CORPERA provides the following services on reputation management:
● Establishing an early-warning system to identify possible risks and conducting reputational due diligence.
● Assessment and evaluation of reputational risks regarding your company/product.
● Monitoring public discussions and understanding sentiment towards your company/product.
● Content generation in partnership with experts, academics and credible NGOs.
● Strategy development and execution to communicate your messages among public institutions and media.
● Public affairs and strategic communications support throughout the crisis.