The policy debates and regulatory changes regarding competition are at full speed in the U.S. and EU. The Turkish Competition Authority (TCA) is no exception.
The recent data on TCA’s investigations and its inquiries in various sectors, such as e-commerce, FMCG and digital advertising, demonstrate that competition policy has become an effective tool to regulate the markets.
Businesses are trying to understand Turkey’s renewed competition approach, provide their perspective into draft regulations and avoid making costly mistakes that could make them the target of investigations. This requires a multidimensional strategy that involves robust research, content generation and stakeholder management.
CORPERA advises companies on competition policy from a public affairs angle, working side-by-side with your legal team.
CORPERA provides the following services on competition policies:
● Assessment of TCA’s perspective regarding your industry or your company’s issue.
● Comparison of international benchmarks and the Turkish competition approach.
● Development and execution of your company’s competition strategy, including content generation and stakeholder management.
● Support to your legal team’s preparations for written and oral defense materials during investigations.
● Protecting your reputation among public opinion and government institutions.